Terms and Conditions of Classes
* Class Fees: If Instructor is collecting payment directly you must use their preferred payment method and adhere to their payment and cancelation policies.
* Class fees for classes taught by Sweet House Instructor: You can make your payment through PayPal, Cashapp, Venmo or a money order payable to Sweet House. Checks are not accepted.
* Full payment for the classes is required before the scheduled dates and is NON-REFUNDABLE. However, you may have someone take your place if for any reason you are unable to attend.
* In the event that Sweet House cancels the class, all prepaid students will be 100% reimbursed for any tuition fees that they have paid to Sweet House or the amount may be applied toward future classes.
* If the class is cancelled, under NO circumstances will Sweet House be held responsible for any penalties
or fees incurred from canceled flights, hotels, or any other costs related to a class.
* There is always a minimum number of students needed for all classes. This minimum is set by the instructor and if the minimum is not met, the instructor may cancel the class.
* Sweet House is not responsible for class cancellation due to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, or other causes beyond our control.
* Students are responsible for making their own travel, hotel, transportation and food arrangements unless otherwise noted on the class informational sheet.
* Depending on the length and type of class, Sweet House may provide some or all the materials. Please be sure to read the class descriptions before the class date and bring any materials required by the course with you to the class.
* Because some techniques are trademarked or copyrighted, you may not be able to take pictures during class. Please check with the class instructor prior to taking any photos.
* You may not video or voice record any portion of the class.
* Please be aware that we take photographs during our classes. These photographs may be used as part of our marketing and may also be used in social media including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and Pinterest. We also reserve the right to post class photographs on our website or use them in printed materials. By attending the class, you acknowledge and agree that your picture may be used by Sweet House.
* By signing up for the class, you agree to all the terms and conditions states above.